Thank you for selecting the Services offered by Mintd Investment Advisers Private Limited, (“Mintd”) via its website www.mintd.in (“Mintd”) and/or mobile applications, herein after collectively referred to as the “Platform”, in affiliation with KIA Financial Services (Mutual Fund Distributor, ARN - 104672), herein after referred to as "KIA".
The materials contained in this website, including all information, entire contents, "look and feel" and design are the property Mintd and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. You may not copy or distribute any part of the website without Mintd’s explicit written consent.
You agree and confirm that:
- You are greater than 18 years of age. If you are acting as a Guardian for a minor, you confirm that you have the necessary authority to transact on behalf of the minor.
- There is no guarantee for any returns on investments made in Mutual Fund scheme(s). Past performance of mutual fund/schemes does not indicate the future performance of the schemes and may not necessarily provide a basis of comparison with other investments.
- The units of the schemes shall be allotted, redeemed or switched, as the case may be, at the Net Asset Value (NAV) prevalent as per the cut-off time(s) specified by SEBI.
- For NACH/ECS/Direct Debit purchases, transaction instructions will be sent to the AMC upon successful confirmation of money transfer to the AMC's account, which may result in a lag between the date of debit to your bank and the date KIA submits your request to the AMC.
- You have read, understood and agree to and confirm the Terms of Services below. If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding the same, you will raise queries, if any, by emailing us on email@example.com.
Our Duties, Responsibilities and obligations:
- KIA offers you the distribution services in mutual funds. Those who avail of the distribution services acknowledge that they are well informed about the risks of investing in financial instruments of any kind.
- The Platform will maintain a record of your personal information, your Know Your Client ("KYC") details and your transactions.
- KIA is empanelled with various AMCs and shall facilitate online transactions in mutual funds for you through the Platform and shall be responsible / liable for all regulatory compliances /contractual obligations with respect to online distribution of units of mutual funds.
- Mintd has entered into agreements with third party technology service providers to link up with banks for offering various facilities through the internet, including net banking and payment and settlement facilities in respect of payment instructions initiated by you using online payment facility. Accordingly, an investment account is available to those who hold a bank account with these banks and have availed the facility for online payments via Net Banking / UPI / Bank Mandates.
- Any instructions authenticated by your login credentials would be considered to have originated from you.
- Your instructions would be rejected in absence of sufficient funds (in case of purchase) / lesser quantity of units (in case of sell/ switch).
- Mintd is committed to operating its Platform, and shall perform its duties and obligations described in this Agreement with the highest standards of integrity and fairness and shall act in an ethical manner in all its dealings with the client.
- KIA and Mintd have taken all commercially reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of all confidential or non-public information provided to it by you and shall not disclose the same in any manner, except as provided under this Agreement.
- Nothing contained hereunder in this Agreement shall bind, or require you to rely on, or act on the contents of portfolios of mutual funds generated based on your investment objective and risk profiling
- Mintd shares information in/related to your account with third parties (such as authorized agents, vendors and partners) for purposes including but not limited to servicing, transaction processing and/or data analysis. All such information shall be subject to and protected by confidentiality agreements between Mintd and these third parties.
- KIA and Mintd may disclose your account and transaction information as required to comply with legal and regulatory requirements under any law. In case you violate this agreement, or any applicable laws, your account and services may be unilaterally suspended or terminated.
- If you are found engaging in any fraudulent/illegal activities including but not limited to the following activities i.e. abusing any of the representatives of the organization, indulge in fraudulent activities on the Platform, using mass media and/or bots to engage with the platform, using mass media and/or bots to malign the organization’s reputation these activities may be referred to appropriate legal authority for a legal recourse.
- Mintd and KIA are not responsible or liable for:
- Any act that is not an obligation of Mintd and KIA in this Terms of Service.
- Any loss, notional or otherwise, and variances in values incurred on account of:
- delays and processing time at your Bank, our technology partner BSE Star, and the concerned Registrar & Transfer Agency (RTA) or AMC;
- rejection of your instructions by your Bank, our technology partner BSE Star, and the concerned Registrar and Transfer Agency (RTA) or AMC;
- processing of instructions authenticated by your login credentials;
- non-availability or non-accessibility of the website, telephone(s), or office(s) of Mintd in case of circumstances beyond Mintd’s control.
Your Duties, Responsibilities and obligations:
In consideration of your use of the platform and for the facilitation of the distribution services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You will read all Offer Documents including the Scheme Information Document (SID), Key Information Memorandum (KIM) and Addenda for all the mutual fund schemes, including level of risk depicted by riskometer, prior to investing.
- Your Investment Account will be activated after your personal information’s are verified in accordance with SEBI’s Know Your Client ("KYC") guidelines. You will not disclose any false/misleading information or suppress any material facts relating to your account. You shall be responsible for informing the platform in case of any change in your KYC information.
- You shall provide true, accurate and adequate information as requested on the Platform. You will consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund portfolio or setting up a goal. You shall notify the platform of any material change in your personal information and/or profile. The platform would rely on the most recent information provided by you.
- You will ensure that payments for any transactions are made through your own bank account number, and that the said transactions do not contravene any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications of Income tax Act, Anti money laundering laws, Anti-corruption laws or any other applicable laws. No third party account will be used for payments and that any investments made are from legitimate sources.
- You shall not transmit or upload programs or materials on platform that contain malicious code, such as viruses, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information.
- You acknowledge that you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and login credentials, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and also agree to keep your login credentials safe and confidential at all times. You further agree to promptly inform us immediately in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account. You will promptly change your login credentials and inform the platform in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your login credentials and/or online account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
- You will seek independent tax, accounting, legal and financial planning advice before making any investment transactions. Neither KIA nor any of our employees or agents shall be liable for any advice or representation made by it/him/her under this Agreement and it will be your responsibility to make an independent assessment pursuant to the availing/using of the Platform/Services or availing any product or services from us or any third-party provider.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not guarantee that availing of the Services from the Platform will result in profits or avoid losses or meet the objectives, including the investment objectives, of the User or that availing/using of the Platform/Services will not at any time be affected by adverse tax consequences, technical failures, timely regulatory compliance to a new law. We will not be liable to you for any error of judgement or loss suffered by you in connection with the Services provided to you.
- You agree that in case where the mode of holding is 'minor through guardian', the guardian shall be deemed to have full authority to act for and on behalf of the minor in all matters relating to the Services. You are authorized to make transactions through your login and the amount invested by you in the scheme(s) is through legitimate sources only and does not involve and is not designed for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications or Directions issued any statutory or regulatory or government authority from time to time.
- Your order instructions will be processed as per the statutory cut-off timing specified under the SEBI Regulations. Authorised and complete transactions shall be processed at the applicable Net Asset Value ("NAV") as may be accepted by the respective AMCs. AMCs are not obliged to accept your application for subscription to units of their mutual fund schemes in part or in full.
- You agree that any transaction request falling due on a holiday or after the statutory cut-off timing would be processed on the next working day and respective NAV would be applicable as per the Mutual Fund's Scheme Information Document.
- You agree and acknowledge that transactions done through the platform will be tagged with the ARN Code of KIA. In the case of joint accounts, mutual fund folios maintained by the AMCs will be held in "any or survivor" mode.
- You have the right to transact directly with the AMCs in respect of investments made through the platform. The signature available in your KYC records will be used for verification of any instructions submitted offline (with wet signatures), and further authentication checks and validation may be performed by the AMC if necessary.
- Platform provides services to submit transactions in multiple schemes of various mutual funds. The respective mutual fund / AMC at its discretion may accept or reject any transaction. You shall not hold KIA, Mintd or platform liable for any loss, damage etc. arising from rejection of transactions by mutual fund / AMC. Further, all transactions will be governed by the rules of the individual mutual fund / AMC as stated in their SIDs and therefore submission of a transaction and time stamping from Glide Invest systems should not be deemed to be guarantee of acceptance and processing of transaction by the mutual fund / AMC.
- You consent the platform to fetch & verify your records from the KRA System, as required as per SEBI Guidelines, and also consent to verifying your bank account details.
- You consent to Platform, the AMCs and/or Registrar and Transfer Agents (RTAs) for sharing/exchanging between themselves information related to your KYC and all other details procured from KRA as well as transactions data feed/portfolio holdings/NAV etc. in respect of your investments under Regular Plans of all Schemes ("reverse feeds").
- You agree not to hold KIA/Mintd or its authorised representatives liable for any loss that may arise to you as a result of the incorrect NAV applied on units allotted to you by the Mutual Fund.
- You agree that access to your account may be suspended/cancelled/terminated without liability, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice if you do not comply with any of these Terms or any modifications thereof.
- You agree that you will not use the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You also agree you will not use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party’s use, legal rights, or enjoyment of the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you shall make use of the Platform as a prudent, reasonable and law abiding citizen and you shall comply with relevant necessary laws.
- You agree to be contacted by KIA, Mintd and its employees and partners over phone/email/ SMS/WhatsApp or any other form of electronic communication in connection with your registration and transactions. This consent overrides any registration for DNC/NDNC. You agree and confirm that if your mobile number is registered in the Do Not Disturb (DND) list of TRAI, you may not receive SMS from the platform. You agree to take steps to deregister from the DND list and shall not hold Mintd or KIA liable for non-receipt of SMS and/or emails related to your account.
If you are a Non-Resident Indian
In addition to the above, you agree and confirm that:
- Any offering, advice, recommendation or transaction at platform does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
- You are Non-Resident(s) of Indian nationality/origin and that funds for purchases are remitted from abroad through approved banking channels or from funds in your NRE/NRO/FCNR account in India.
- You are not resident/incorporated under the laws of the United States of America (USA), Canada or any Financial Action Task Force (FATF) declared non-compliant country or territory.
- As a user of the website from any country other than India, you understand that use of platform may be a potential violation of laws in such countries. You are solely responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws in your country of residence or citizenship.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any liability incurred in this regard and will indemnify KIA or platform for any liability it may incur in any foreign jurisdiction as a consequence of the citizens/residents of countries other than India using the service.
- Client understands that while providing distribution services through the Platform, investment amount directly goes to AMCs' bank account and at no time does KIA or Mintd receive the investment amount in their respective accounts.
- Client understand that the Platform has tied up with a Payment Gateway for processing the payments. Hence, whenever the money is transferred through payment gateway, the funds may be available to AMC after a time lag from the time it is debited from client's bank account.
- Client understands that in the event of any failures in the payments link or in case of any delay in the payment instructions being processed by the Payment Gateway or the Bank or in case of any fraudulent transactions in the Client's Bank account, Platform shall not be held responsible for the same. Platform merely provides the access to the Payment Gateway and shall not be liable for claims/damages of any nature.
- Client understands that in case of successful transfer of money but failure of investment transaction, refund will be initiated by AMC within (7) seven business days and by Payment Gateway within (2) two business days, as the case may be. Actual credit of money in the Client's Bank account will depend upon the Client's respective bank/payment gateway.
Limitations of Liability, Indemnity and Warranty
- In no event shall KIA, Mintd or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Platform.
- You warrant that all the details and information provided by you while using this Platform (including for the purposes of carrying out investments) shall be correct, accurate and genuine.
- Further, you shall be solely responsible for any investment decision taken by you on the Services and KIA/Mintd shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to you or other users of this Platform due to such investment decision, or any kind of reliance upon it. You expressly agree that use of the Platform is at your sole risk.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the Platform will create any warranty or guarantee other than those expressly stated herein
The use of our services does not give you ownership of any of platform’s intellectual property rights, including our branding or logos. You may not use content from our services until you obtain our prior written permission and attribute ownership.
Platform may send you announcements, messages or information on our services as well as general content on investing and personal finance. You may opt out of some of these messages. As a user, you consent to receiving such promotional, transactional and commercial communications from platform through physical documents, email, SMS or other digital means.
The platform shall make reasonable efforts to keep all the information relating your dealings through your investment account confidential. Provided however that KIA shall be entitled to disclose any information or particulars pertaining to you to any authority, statutory or otherwise as may be required by law or third party service provider required to effect the transactions requested by you.
You shall not use (except as expressly authorized by this Agreement) or disclose Proprietary Information without the prior written consent of Mintd unless such Proprietary Information becomes generally publicly available without your breach of this Agreement. You agree to take reasonable measures to maintain the Proprietary Information and Services in confidence.
Use and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
Platform is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secret and/or other relevant intellectual property laws. No information, content or material from the Platform may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without Mintd’s express written permission.
If the whole or any part of the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (as defined below), KIA or Mintd shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities, and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues. “Force Majeure Event” means any event, due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of KIA or Mintd, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the digital processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, lockdown, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
All illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms under the law of any jurisdiction will not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
No failure on the part of any party to exercise, and no delay on its part in exercising any right or remedy under this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right.
You agree that we may transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms at any time without any further notice. You agree that you cannot assign or otherwise transfer, subcontract the terms or any rights granted hereunder to any third party.
Any dispute, controversy, claims or disagreement of any kind whatsoever between the Parties in connection with or arising out of this Agreement shall be referred for arbitration, to a sole arbitrator appointed by the platform, through arbitration to be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat and venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai, India. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
Governing Laws & Jurisdiction
The Distribution Services and all the online transactions carried out through the Platform are subject to the terms and conditions, the SIDs of the schemes of various mutual funds, read with the addenda issued from time to time, and/or any applicable laws.
The provisions of the platform are subject to and governed by the laws of India. The Courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in respect of the Terms of Service. All disputes are subject, first, to mediation, and then to Arbitration in Mumbai by a sole arbitrator appointed by the platform.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 and guidelines issued thereunder as amended from time to time and other applicable laws, rules and regulations issued by the Government of India relating to mutual funds and provision of online facility.
Notwithstanding the termination or rescission of this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement shall continue to apply to those duties and obligations which are intended to survive any such cancellation, termination or rescission, including, without limitation clauses related to Limitation of liability, Indemnity, Warranty, Intellectual Property, Confidentiality, Dispute Resolution, Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Further any provisions of this Agreement which by implication are to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive such termination. Termination of the Agreement shall not abate the causes of action that have accrued to the Parties prior to such termination.
Modification of Terms
Platform reserves the right to change or modify, from time to time, any provision related to the Service(s) or these Terms, which also include, changing of the extent and scope of the Services and/or include any other category, service, facility or feature within the term ‘Service’, at the sole discretion of the Platform. Any such change(s) shall be effective immediately upon the posting of revised Terms and may be notified via Platform. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to ‘LAST UPDATED’ at the top of these Terms. By using the services provided through our Platform, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms herein including the amended Terms published on the Platform from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of changes means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you do not agree with any such change, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Platform. It is, further, clarified that the User’s use and access of the Platform /Service(s) is subject to the most recent version of these Terms made available on the Platform at the time of such use.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr Jaisal Mariwala
Mintd Investment Advisers Private Limited, (“Mintd”)
Address: 501A Pinnacle Corporate Park, BKC Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051, Maharashtra, India
Time: Mon - Friday (10 AM - 5 PM)
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Platform could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mintd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Mintd may make changes to the materials contained on it’s website at any time without notice. Mintd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents carefully.